Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an inspiration you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and InventHelp TV Commercial tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and inventhelp inventions take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a InventHelp New Products company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.